Friday, June 11, 2010

Turtle Power!


As I have mentioned earlier. I am a HUGE Ninja Turtle fan. I also mentioned that Sideshow Collectibles was making statues of the 4 Turtles. I am very excited because the 4 statues have been made, thought they haven't all been released yet. I thought I would post the pictures of the statues because they are really cool.

What came as a surprise to me was sideshow has made a 5th statue that will be a San Diego Comic-Con exclusive. The statue is of a Mouser which is a robot that Baxter Stockman created to originally catch mice but Shredder then took them to fight against the Turtles.

Luckily just because it is a Comic-Con exclusive, doesn't mean you have to go to San Diego to get it. You can still order them from the Sideshow website. Which is totally awesome!



0 comments:

Post a Comment