Thursday, February 17, 2011

Too Cute For Words

Most people that know me know that I LOVE Ferrets. I use to have three and they will forever hold a very special place in my heart.

Some days I feel the need to fill my day with ferrets. One particular day I stumbled open this cute picture of some baby Black Footed Ferrets that were born at the Smithsonian’s National Zoo’s conservation facility. It seriously melts my heart every time I look at it.



The Smithsonian Zoo has a flickr page that is full of beautiful photos of their animals. You can check out more ferret and other animals pictures here.

One other fun ferret thing I have found (also part of the Smithsonian’s National Zoo’s) is the Black Footed Ferret webcam where you can watch a live stream of the cute critter doing its thing. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment